Old Free Church, Port Washington’s first church, was built in November 1906 near Mill Pond. Services were held for whites and African-Americans.
// Aug 23, 2012 at 10:40 pm
The Free Church was built LONG before 1906 – perhaps 1852.
The Port Washington Public Library - One Library Drive - Port Washington - NY 11050
Design made possible by
the Friends of the Library