With planned giving to the Port Washington Library Foundation, you can combine your desire to give to charity with your overall financial, tax and estate planning goals. You gift will help the Library for years to come.
Planned gifts typically come from assets rather than income and can be either outright or deferred. Also, it is highly recommended that as a potential donor you consult with your own tax or legal advisor prior to making a planned gift. For more information on different types of planned giving, click one of the topics from the list below.
A gift to the Port Washington Library Foundation can be part of a smart financial plan. Properly planned giving may help reduce or eliminate capital gains and gift and estate taxes. You may realize immediate tax savings as well.
Types of Planned Giving:
- Name Port Washington Library Foundation in your will
- Name Port Washington Library Foundation a beneficiary of your life insurance
- Establish a Charitable Remainder Trust for the benefit of the Port Washington Library Foundation.
- Establish a Charitable Lead Trust for the benefit of the Port Washington Library Foundation.
- Make a direct impact by making a donation now
For more information about planned giving please contact Marc S. Saffren, CFRE at 516 883 4400 x180 or firstname.lastname@example.org