Presented by web analyst Inna Bosikova, Ph.D.
Monday, September 22, 2014 at 7:00pm
This workshop is free of charge but registration is required, in person or by calling 516-883-4400 x136
Google Analytics is a free service that generates detailed statistics about a website’s traffic and traffic sources, and measures conversions and sales. Participants will learn the basics of this service.
Getting Started with Google Analytics:
- Sign up for a Google Analytics account
- Analytics account structure
- Interface Map
- Google Analytics reports
Google Analytics How To:
- How many users visit your website or mobile application
- Where your audience comes from
- How many pages your visitors view per visit and how long they stay on the page
- Which of your pages are the most popular
- How many of your visitors are converting to your goals
- What operating system/device is used by visitors and what is their ISP