Presented by web analyst Inna Bosikova, Ph.D.
Monday, September 15, 2014 at 7:00pm
This workshop is free of charge but registration is required, in person or by calling 516-883-4400 x136
AdWords is Google’s online advertising service that reaches new customers and enables businesses to grow. Participants will learn the basics of this service.
Start advertising with Google AdWords:
- Set up an AdWords account
- Understand AdWords campaign structure and settings
- Monitor and refine your ads
- Check your account statistics
Benefits of advertising with Google AdWords:
- Reach people when they are searching for what you offer
- Control your budget
- See how your ad is working