Limited registration is in progress, in-person or by calling the Information Desk
at 516-883-4400 Ext: 136
Long-Term Care Insurance: Understanding the
Benefits…with financial advisor Samuel J. Schiff
Monday, April 21, 2014 at 7pm
50% of all retirees will require long-term care and on average spend 2.8 years in a nursing home or like facility.
Semi‐private nursing home facilities cost approximately $125,000 per year in New York.
There are many other options and all are expensive. What do I do? How do I understand if I am purchasing the right insurance?
Join us for an educational workshop that focuses on strategies for:
- Understanding the basic benefits of Long-Term Care.
- Do I have enough money to pay the cost of care without insurance?
- When is the best time to purchase Long-Term Care?
- Is the cost of Long-Term Care insurance premiums deductible or tax efficient?
- How do I plan for long-term care if I do not qualify for insurance due to illness?
To schedule an individual appointment with Samuel J. Schiff
Stop by the Reference Desk, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling:
516-883-4400 ext. 117