Limited registration is in progress, in-person or by calling the Information Desk
at 516-883-4400 Ext: 136
Life Insurance is Not Only for Protection
…with financial advisor Samuel J. Schiff
Monday, May 19, 2014 at 7pm
Life insurance, first and most importantly, is to protect the insured’s family in the case of “What if.” Life insurance also offers many other benefits. Today less than half of the households in America have Life Insurance and of those that have it, half admit to not having enough.
Join us for an educational workshop that focuses on strategies for using Life Insurance:
- To provide retirement income
- To provide funding for college education
- To provide disability completion
- To provide help with the cost of a Chronic Illness and/or Long‐Term Care
- To provide a financial legacy for future generations
And so much more!
To schedule an individual appointment with Samuel J. Schiff
Stop by the Reference Desk, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling:
516-883-4400 ext. 117